- Peel and break up the oranges, then put them into the blender.
- Peel and chop the ginger before adding it to the oranges.
- If you don't have a high powered blender (like a Rhino, Vitamix or KTec) you should blend the oranges and ginger at this stage. If you have a higher powered blender you can put all the ingredients in the jug together before blending.
- Chop the beetroot into small pieces and add to the blender.
- Chop the lettuce into pieces, or break it up with you hands. Add this to the blender.
- Blend or reblend until you have a smooth, dark red, luscious smoothie!
Orange & Red in the Italian sun….